As a member of CLIA Australasia you are an active partner in a global organisation representing the fastest growing segment of the travel industry. Displaying the CLIA logo adds to your credibility & identifies your agency as endorsed by the cruise industry.
CLIA Travel Agency and Individual Membership includes a wide range of benefits including:
- Exclusive access to the CLIA Accreditation Program, the industry benchmark for consultants wishing to specialise in the cruise sector. View our Accreditation tabs for more information.
- Unlimited access for all staff members to the CLIA Learning Academy, including cruise sector training, destination focused elective modules & comprehensive resource library
- To learn more about the training content, you can VIEW THIS VIDEO HERE
- Access to the exclusive CLIA Member Benefits Program, providing discounts on a wide range of everyday consumer brands
- Eligibility to apply for the CLIA global EMBARC ID card
- Website listings and internet lead referrals. CLIA (Australasia) website www.cruising.org.au welcomes thousands of visitors per month. One of the most popular areas is the CLIA (Australasia) 'find a cruise specialist' page which allows consumers to search for their nearest accredited cruise consultants
- Exclusive use of the CLIA logo (cruise industry mark of excellence) identifying you as a cruise specialist in all your marketing material
- Exclusive Members Only access to participate in the CLIA Annual Cruise Week including listing on our specialist cruise agency locator
- Priority registration and discounted rates for the Cruise360 Australasia conference
- Opportunity to attend global cruise industry events such as Cruise360 USA and Europe River Cruise Expo as well as our own Australasian Cruise Industry Awards