The world’s biggest cruise conference is returning to Australia for the fourth time in 2017. This year Cruise360 will have a fresh new look with key addresses by global industry leaders, interactive panel discussions, specialist break out sessions as well as a dynamic trade show where conference attendees have the opportunity to meet with both cruise line representatives and other significant cruise industry focused suppliers - SOLD OUT
- Travel Agents: From new agents to seasoned professionals, Cruise360 welcomes all front line consultants
- Owners / Managers: Strategically place your business at the forefront of trends and developments
- Cruise Industry Professionals: All cruise industry stakeholders that focus on travel agents as part of your distribution
The conference will take place in Sydney on Friday 25th of August at the Hyatt Regency.
This year the program will also include a ship inspection of the Pacific Explorer on Saturday the 26th of August (limited places available), and an optional familiarization trip for those interested, embarking on the same day - SOLD OUT
Please click here to access the full program.
We are thrilled to have some of the most dynamic global cruise lines executives joining us this year to share their knowledge and support the development of our agent community, including:
- Jan Swartz, Group President Princess Cruises and Carnival Australia
- Larry Pimentel, President & CEO Azamara Club Cruises
- Roberto Martinoli, CEO Silversea Cruises
- Chris Austin, SVP Global Sales and Marketing for Seabourn
- Terry Thornton, SVP Commercial Port Operations & International for Carnival Cruise Line
- Barbara Muckermann, Chief Marketing Officer, Silversea Cruises
In addition, they will be joined by local cruise line leaders and travel agents, including:
- Sture Myrmell – President, P&O Cruises Australia
- Steve Odell - SVP & Managing Director Asia Pacific, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings
- Adam Armstrong – Managing Director, Royal Caribbean Australia, New Zealand
- Jennifer Vandekreeke - Vice President and General Manager, Australia, Carnival Cruise Lines
- Sarina Bratton - Chairman Asia Pacific PONANT - Yacht Cruises & Expeditions
- Lisa Pile - Vice President Sales, Australia & New Zealand, Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Monique Ponfoort, Vice President Asia Pacific, Ponant
- Karen Christensen Managing Director & SVP Australasia - Crystal Cruises
- Phil Hoffman, Managing Director, Phil Hoffman Travel
- Jeff Leckie, General Manager, HOOT Cruises
- Gerard Murphy, Director, Bon Voyage Cruises & Travel
- Sarah Fenton, Professional Travel Advisor, MTA Travel
(others to be added as they are confirmed)
- Upselling - Selling Luxury and Expedition Cruises and Increase Your Revenue – Larry Pimentel will lead this panel of luxury and expedition cruise line executives to deep dive into the “how to” of effective marketing and selling of luxury and expedition cruises. Given the ever-increasing popularity and growth of these segments, and the income opportunity they represent, this session is a must for anyone looking to increase their sales.
Myth-Busters: The changing landscape of River Cruising - Over recent years there has been a shift in who we sell river cruising to (client), what we are selling (product), and the rivers we are selling (itinerary). This workshop led by CLIA’s Head of International Training and Development, Peter Kollar, looks at busting the river cruising stereotypes we have become accustomed to and gain insight into how to approach river cruise sales in today’s changed landscape. We also reveal the most common objections to this holiday experience and offer practical tips to overcome them if they arise.
- Driving Loyalty - How to Differentiate Your Agency and Leverage Your Loyal Clients - No business can grow and prosper without repeat business. This discussion led by Phil Hoffman of Phil Hoffman Travel will, through practical examples and personal experiences, show you how to generate loyalty amongst your customers, and as a result grow your business. You’ll learn how to uncover client needs, apply quality service, and build and maintain client loyalty to become THE travel agent people know about, want to do business with, and trust.
- “Money doesn’t fall from trees – Designing a Successful Plan a Cruise Month Campaign” - A successful promotional campaign is an active campaign, and in this workshop you will learn about CLIA’s PACM strategies for October, including a look at the dedicated weekly themes, tools available for your use, and social media tags to place your business in the right place at the right time. In addition, we look at successful campaigns from the past and get some insight from these agents how they leveraged PACM resources to differentiate themselves and record tremendous growth during the campaign.
Early Bird Ticket Price $220 (inc GST) – 10% discount for groups of 10 tickets.
Venue: Hyatt Regency Sydney – 25 Aug 8.30am – 7pm (conference 8.30am-5pm, followed by networking drinks in the trade show)
Trade Show open: Morning Tea, Lunch and during Networking Drinks
Trade show participants