The world’s biggest cruise conference is returning to Australia for the fourth time in 2017. This year Cruise360 will have a fresh new look with key addresses by global industry leaders, interactive panel discussions, specialist break out sessions as well as a dynamic trade show where conference attendees have the opportunity to meet with both cruise line representatives and other significant cruise industry focused suppliers.
The conference will take place in Sydney on Friday 25th of August at the Hyatt Regency.
This year the program will also include a ship inspection of the Pacific Explorer on Saturday the 26th of August (limited places available), and an optional familiarization trip for those interested, embarking on the same day.
- Travel Agents: From new agents to seasoned professionals, Cruise360 welcomes all front line consultants
- Owners / Managers: Strategically place your business at the forefront of trends and developments
- Cruise Industry Professionals: All cruise industry stakeholders that focus on travel agents as part of your distribution
- Jan Swartz, Group President Princess Cruises and Carnival Australia
- Larry Pimentel, President & CEO Azamara Club Cruises