GENTING DREAM - SEPTEMBER 16 TO SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Destination: Hong Kong return
Hosted by: Dream Cruises “Genting Dream”
Facilitated by: CLIA’s Master trainer Scott Koepf
Sat 16th September 2017: Arrive Hong Kong – 1 night accommodation
Sun 17th September 2017 – 5-night cruise
Fri 22nd September 2017: Disembark Hong Kong
*Limited numbers – register now to avoid disappointment
Who is eligible?
- Participation at the CLIA Australasia Masters Conference is open to consultants who have achieved Ambassador accreditation status and are currently employed by a CLIA Australasia Member Travel Agent.
NB: Registrations will only be accepted once this level of accreditation has been achieved.
- Participants may take ONE accompanying person. As consultants will be focused on gaining their Masters Accreditation, any accompanying person must be over 18 years of age. If traveling on your own you may choose to travel as a twin share and we will assist with matching you up with another consultant or you may choose to pay the single supplement.
- Due to limited cabin numbers, single cabins will be on a request basis only.
- Please Note: The Masters Conference is not set up as a structured famil. There will be ample time at leisure to enjoy the ships facilities, ports of call and spend time with your partner and/or other members of the group.
- Attendance at all conference sessions conducted by CLIA Australasia Masters Trainer – Scott Koepf - this will be the 19th year Scott has conducted the CLIA Australasia Masters
- Masters Conference Workbook
- Tea/coffee/iced water morning & afternoon tea during conference sessions
- 1 night pre-cruise accommodation & breakfast
- Transfer from hotel to the ship
- 5-night cruise on board the Genting Dream in a balcony cabin:
- All meals whilst on board
- Welcome cocktail function on night 1 of the cruise
- Applicable taxes , port charges & gratuities
- Entertainment & activities per ship schedule
- Airfares to/from Hong Kong
- Airport arrival/departure transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic at any time other than where advised ie; Welcome Cocktail function)
- Other items of a personal nature
Saturday 16 September 2017
Participants arrive in Hong Kong
Make your own way to the Hong Kong hotel (TBC)
Sunday 17 September 2017 - Morning embarkation on Genting Dream
Afternoon at Leisure to explore ship
Welcome aboard cocktail party hosted by CLIA and Dream Cruises
Monday 18 September 2017
9.00am-12.00pm - Masters Session 1
1.30pm-4.30pm - Masters Session 2
Tuesday 19 September 2017
9.00am-12.00pm - Masters Session 3
1.30pm-3.00pm - Keynote presentation by Thatcher Brown, President Dream Cruises
4.00pm-11.59pm – Naha, Japan
Wednesday 20 September 2017
Full Day at Leisure – Miyakojima, Japan
Thursday 21 September 2017
9.00am-12.00pm- Masters Session 4
1.30pm-4.30pm - Masters Session 5
Friday 22 September 2017
9.00am-12.00pm - Masters Session 6
Afternoon at Leisure
6.00pm Disembark Hong Kong
- Eligible Ambassador accredited consultants AUD$1,880 per person, twin share
- Accompanying person (over 18 years of age) AUD$1,580 per person, twin share
- Single AUD$2,580 per person – limited numbers available
- Prices based category balcony cabin as allocated by Dream Cruises.
- Deposit AUD$300 per person (due within 7 days of registration) – Non Refundable
- Full Payment - due by Friday 15 June 2017
- Cancellations after full payment has been made, will be subject to terms and conditions per Dream Cruises plus AUD$300 pp CLIA Australasia administration fee
Scott Koepf Biography
With more than 25 years in retail travel Scott Koepf is the Vice President of Sales of Avoya Travel/America’s Vacation Center, one of the largest and most awarded travel companies in North America and beyond. He previously served as President of the National Association of Career Travel Agents (NACTA). Prior to his role with NACTA Scott was with Sabre Holdings as General Manager of the Jurni Consortium, TMA and the country’s largest host travel agency, Nexion. Scott was also a full-time motivational speaker and sales trainer and a consultant for various retail organizations and travel industry suppliers.
Scott opened a cruise travel agency in 1985 and in 1989 became President of Cruise Holidays International. Scott was responsible for taking the franchise company from 12 franchises to over 120. In 1991 he returned to owning an agency which quickly became one of the top cruise selling agencies in the country. Read more..