1. When do nominations open and close?
Nominations for all CLIA Australasia award categories will be accepted from 09:00am Monday 23 October until 11:59pm Thursday 30 November 2023.
2. Who is eligible to receive a nomination?
To be eligible for any award, the travel agent / agency nominee must be a current CLIA member in good standing.
3. Who can place a nomination for the award categories?
- Nominations for the three “Agency of the Year” award categories (Small/Large/Online) will only be accepted from CLIA Cruise Lines.
- Nominations for the Cruise Line Champion award will only be accepted from CLIA Travel Agent members.
- Nominations for the Media Award will be accepted from any journalist in Australia/New Zealand.
- Nominations for the Hall of Fame Award will be accepted from CLIA Cruise Lines and voted by CLIA Australasia’s Executive Committee.
- Nominations for all other award categories will be accepted from all CLIA Cruise Lines, CLIA Travel Agent Members and CLIA Executive Partner Members.
3. How are the award finalists determined?
Finalists are determined by the quality of the nomination(s) received. The total number of nominations received for any one travel agency or individual will be considered but the qualifying detail accompanying the initial submission will be assessed first and foremost. All nominations should clearly address the criteria outlined to justify why the nomination has been given.
4. When will the list of finalists be announced?
CLIA Australasia will announce the award finalists for the 2023 CLIA Australasia Cruise Industry Awards in mid-December 2023.
5. Are finalists required to submit anything to the judges?
Finalists for all award categories, except for the Cruise Promotion, Media and Hall of Fame categories, will be contacted and asked to provide a written submission for an independent panel of judges to review. All finalist submissions will be due in by Friday 19th January 2024.
6. How do I purchase tickets to the CLIA Awards?
Tickets to CLIA’s 21st Annual Cruise Industry awards are open for sale on Monday 23 October 2023. CLIA members can purchase tickets for AU$260+gst.