CLIA's 2019 MASTERS CONFERENCE
Destination: Sydney - Tasmania - Sydney
Hosted by: Ruby Princess
Facilitated by: CLIA’s Master Trainer, Scott Koepf
Dates: 2 - 8th November 2019
Who is eligible?
- Participation at the CLIA Australasia Masters Conference is open to consultants who have achieved Ambassador accreditation status and are currently employed by a CLIA Australasia Member Travel Agent or who are a CLIA Individual Member.
NB: Registrations will only be accepted once this level of accreditation has been achieved.
- Please Note: The Masters Conference is not set up as a structured famil. There will be ample time at leisure to enjoy the ships facilities, ports of call and spend time with your partner and/or other members of the group.
|02-Nov-19 (Sat)||Embark Sydney (18:45 Sailing)|
|03-Nov-19 (Sun)||At Sea - am Session 1 pm Session 2|
|04-Nov-19 (Mon)||Hobart, Tasmian (Arrive 8:00, Depart 23:00)|
|05-Nov-19 (Tue)||Port Arthur Tasmania (Arrive 7:00, Depart 17:00)|
|06-Nov-19 (Wed)||At Sea - am Session 3 pm Session 4|
|07-Nov-19 (Thu)||At Sea - am Session 5 pm Session 6|
|08-Nov-19 (Fri)||Arrive Sydney 6:00, Disembark|
|Ocean View||Delegate Rate (twin share)||Partner (twin share)||Single Occupancy|
|AU$ 1,595.00 per person||AU$ 1199.00 per person||AU$ 2,794.00 per person|
|Balcony:||Delegate Rate (twin share)||Partner (twin share)||Single Occupancy|
|AU$ 1,895.00 per person||AU$ 1,499.00 per person||AU$ 3,394.00 per person|
A non-refundable deposit of AU$350 per person is required within 7 days of booking to secure the booking. Final payment is due by 30 June 2019. Where final payment is not received by the due date the booking will be cancelled, and AU$350 per person will be forfeited to cover CLIA’s administrative costs.
- Attendance at all conference sessions conducted by CLIA Australasia Masters Trainer – Scott Koepf - this will be the 20th year Scott has conducted the CLIA Australasia Masters
- Masters Conference Workbook
- Tea/ coffee/ iced water morning and afternoon tea during conference sessions
- 6-night cruise onboard Ruby Princess in a Oceanview or Balcony Cabin:
- All meals whilst on board
- Welcome cocktail party onboard
- Applicable taxes, port charges and gratuities
- Entertainment and activities per ship schedule
- Airfares to /from Sydney
- Hotel accomodation in Sydney pre or post-cruise
- Airport arrival/departure transfers
- Travel Insurance - we highly recommend that all participants purchase appropriate travel insurance - the Australian medicare system does not apply onboard Ruby Princess.
- Beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic at any time other than where advised ie; Welcome Cocktail function)
- Other onboard expenses such as spa and shore excursions
Terms & Conditions
The terms of Princess Cruises Booking & Travel Conditions apply to your booking and your cruise, apart from the CLIA Master Conference deposit and refund policy, which is set out below.
Note bookings for Masters are only confirmed once a deposit invoice has been issued by CLIA Australasia and paid within 7 days of booking.
Princess Cruises Booking & Travel Conditions can be found here: https://www.princess.com.
CLIA Master Conference Deposit and Refund Policy
- A non-refundable deposit of AU$350 per person is required within 7 days of booking to secure the booking.
- Final payment is due by 30 June 2019. Where final payment is not received by 30 June 2019, the booking will be cancelled, and AU$350 per person will be forfeited to cover CLIA’s administrative costs.
- Participants who wish to cancel must notify CLIA in writing or by email to email@example.com. Any participants who cancel after 30 June 2019 will forfeit the full amount paid.
- Name changes will be permitted up to 30 days prior to sailing. However, if name changes occur after tickets have been issued, an applicable per person service fee and any other applicable costs for each name change may apply in accordance with the Princess Cruises Booking & Travel Conditions.
Nothing in this policy affects any rights you have under any applicable consumer laws including the Australian Consumer Law.
We strongly recommend you purchase appropriate international travel insurance at the time you pay your deposit. As Australian Medicare and New Zealand Accident Compensation Corporation do not cover your travel onboard, it is important that international travel insurance is purchased for all voyages. If you do not purchase international travel insurance you may not be able to recover any charges, medical costs, repatriation and other expenses that may be incurred if things do not go according to plan.
Scott Koepf Biography
With more than 25 years in retail travel Scott Koepf is the Vice President of Sales of Avoya Travel/America’s Vacation Center, one of the largest and most awarded travel companies in North America and beyond. He previously served as President of the National Association of Career Travel Agents (NACTA). Prior to his role with NACTA Scott was with Sabre Holdings as General Manager of the Jurni Consortium, TMA and the country’s largest host travel agency, Nexion. Scott was also a full-time motivational speaker and sales trainer and a consultant for various retail organizations and travel industry suppliers.
Scott opened a cruise travel agency in 1985 and in 1989 became President of Cruise Holidays International. Scott was responsible for taking the franchise company from 12 franchises to over 120. In 1991 he returned to owning an agency which quickly became one of the top cruise selling agencies in the country. Read more