As the Australasia Cruise Industry Association, we leverage our relationships with our Cruise Line Members, Executive Partners and the travel community to provide our Travel Agency Members and Individual Agent Members with the best benefits, tools and resources to navigate the cruise industry, attract more clients and increase your sales.
CLIA’S ONLINE LEARNING ACADEMY: Learn everything you need to know about selling cruise. Enhance your knowledge of the various cruise segments and categories, learn about worldwide cruise destinations and acquire the skills to upsell, cross-sell and match your clients to the right cruise.
CLIA’S MEMBERS HUB: From the latest travel news to cruise line brochures, from ship inspection registration to cruise line promotions & deals and much more, our Members Hub allows you to find information, resources and tools all in one convenient location.
CLIA’S COMPREHENSIVE RESOURCE LIBRARY: Ever wanted to find out what electrical socket a ship has, or whether a ship has a guest laundry? How about the distance between the cruise port and the centre of town? Our exclusive Resource Library can help you with this and so much more…
Benefits of CLIA membership include:
- 24/7 online access to the official Cruise industry Training and Accreditation program
- Access to valuable tools and resources found within the Online Learning Academy and Member’s Hub
- The opportunity to attend CLIA training events and Australasia’s largest cruise conference - Cruise360, at special member rates
- Exclusive use of the CLIA logo (cruise industry mark of excellence) allowing you to identify yourself/your agency as a cruise specialist in all of your marketing material
- Your personal EMBARC ID card for industry recognition
- Complimentary membership to Breakaway Travel Club
- Great savings on vouchers from a host of retailers offered through the Where To Enjoy benefits and rewards program
- Member only access to participate in CLIA’s global #ChooseCruise campaign
- Your contact details on CLIA Australasia’s website (www.cruising.org.au) under the “Travel Agent Search”
To renew your membership simply log into the members area using your CLIA username and password (primary contacts only) and click on the My CLIA Renewals tab on the right hand side.