As the global cruise industry association, we leverage our relationships with CLIA Cruise Lines, Executive Partners and the travel community to provide our Travel Agency Members and Individual Agent Members with the best benefits, tools and resources to navigate the cruise industry, attract more clients and increase cruise sales.
Benefits of CLIA Membership include:
- Exclusive access to the CLIA Members Hub – providing 24/7 access to the official Cruise Industry Training and Certification Program, along with a growing library of valuable tools and resources to assist you with your cruise enquiries and marketing activities
- The opportunity to attend CLIA training events at special member rates (including Cruise360 - the world’s biggest cruise conference, and CLIA LIVE Cruise Line training events)
- Use of the CLIA Member logo and CLIA Certification logos which allow you to identify yourself/your agency as a cruise specialist in all of your marketing material
- Your personal EMBARC ID card for industry recognition
- Complimentary membership to Breakaway Travel Club
- Great savings on vouchers from a host of retailers offered through the Where To Enjoy benefits and rewards program
- Member only access to participate in CLIA’s global Cruise Month campaign
- Online access to CLIA’s own “Travel and Cruise” magazine as well as “Cruise Passenger” magazine (which can be distributed free of charge to your VIP cruise client base)
- Your contact details on CLIA Australasia’s website (www.cruising.org.au) under the “Travel Agent Search”
Select here to download your “CLIA Membership Benefits” flyer
Make the most of your CLIA Membership
Get the most out of your CLIA Membership by taking advantage of all the opportunities it offers.
Take the time to invest in your professional development of all things cruise, make use of the resources we provide, and be sure to promote your CLIA certification (and cruise expertise) to your clients.
CLIA Members have exclusive access to an ever-growing library of valuable training, tools and resources all in one convenient location – the Members Hub. This is your biggest asset – be sure to make use of it!
Visit the Learning Academy, located within the Members Hub, to learn everything you need to know about selling cruise. Enhance your knowledge of the various cruise segments and categories, learn about worldwide cruise destinations, and acquire the skills to upsell, cross-sell and match your clients to the right cruise. CLIA Cruise Lines have their own resource page within the Members Hub, where you can find contact details, e-brochures, promotions, news, webinars, event details and even online training courses – to assist you in understanding their own points of distinction, target markets, on board product and how to sell their brand.
The Members Hub also features all the latest cruise news, CLIA podcasts, CLIA event details, recorded webinars, downloadable reference guides, videos and other resource material to assist you with your cruise enquiries. Our Toolbox provides you with useful infographics and social media assets, along with resources to assist you during Cruise Month and to promote your cruise expertise and your affiliation with CLIA.
Select here to see how you can “Make the most of your Membership with CLIA”
*To renew your membership simply log into the members area using your CLIA username and password (primary contacts only) and click on the My CLIA Renewals tab on the right hand side.